Labor Day weekend was a complete blast! We headed up to Laramie Saturday to watch the home opener vs Southern Utah. This was the first night game I've attended in Laramie, and it was a great time! They showed fireworks after the game to celebrate the grand reopening of War Memorial Stadium. We got to see tons of people at Tailgate Park and Monica and Dylan's house prior to the game. Loren came down from the mountains with the boys, and Uncle Brian made it to the game too. We stayed at Little America in Cheyenne that night (sold out rooms in Laramie of course) and had brunch with Grangie, Big Pa, Heather, Davis, and Dawson the next morning.
Monica and Dylan
Mindy, Travis, and Baby T
The Boys: Travis, Brian, and Loren
The Girls: Mindy and Heather
Sweet Davis and Heather (can you believe how grown up Davis is?!?! He's in 8th grade this year!)
Travis and Dawson playing chess at Little America
Reece, Dawson, and Dillon watching the fireworks at the game

Baby T loved all the action. He let Grangie feel some of his knees/elbows/hiney/and various other sharp points. She also got to feel him have the hiccups!
I also started prenatal yoga last week. I go on Thursday evenings here in Parker and really love it! It's so much fun to be with other pregnant mamas. Some of them are very close in weeks to Baby T, and others are further along or not as far along. It's really a fun group. This is my yoga outfit (I mean who else besides me was getting sick of that pink T-shirt anyway?). Baby T and I are almost 29 weeks in this picture! We're into the 3rd Trimester now. WOW! We're on the countdown now...and suddenly I feel like we have SO much to do and get ready!
Tomorrow we leave for Austin to watch UW take on UT. This is our last little "weekend getaway/hoorah" before Baby T makes his arrival. It's supposed to be 94 degrees...ouch!




No comments:
Post a Comment