Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Here we are again at Mallo Camp......"

And so my Uncle Tom sang. It was quite a nice rendition! We had our 8th Annual Materi Reunion at Mallo Camp over the weekend. (I think I'm right on 8th, but someone may need to correct me). What a blast! It was so great to catch up with everyone. All the kids had a blast. The Band played and did AWESOME! Sweet Cody, Brian, and Keith! (and Dean) All the meals were de-lish. I love our family!

Baby T loved all the action of the weekend. Auntie Heather and Auntie Dormie got to feel him moving around and sticking his heels and knees out. He seems to really like crowds, action, and music. Well...for now he likes all these things as long as he is being "held" by Mama. We'll see what he thinks of all that stuff in a few months when we meet him! I kept thinking at next year's reunion he'll be playing, screaming/talking, and smiling just like Miss Whitney was at this year's at 8 1/2 months old.

We all said the rosary on the porch of the lodge at Mallo for Monica. God heard our prayers...there was NO CANCER in any of Monica's lymph nodes after this last surgery! Whoo hoo! We are ecstatic about this news!

Here are some pictures from the weekend. SO much fun! Did I already say how much I love our family?

The Todd Family
The Barritt's
Barritt Siblings - Mindy, Brian, Loren, Heather
Everyone dancing to the Band
Miss Whitney with Grandad
My Sweet Grammy
Mom and Dad (ohhh, so cute!)
Sisters
Brothers
Keith and Dormie, past champions, passing on the Dingle Ball Gnome to the new Champs, Cody and Gina!!!

2 comments:

  1. Family is definitely the best, and you are certainly blessed! Your family is awesome! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our family too!! Such a great time! Also, the gnome loves Sheridan and is settling into his new home well :)

    ReplyDelete