Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday's Dr. Appt..."Dropping" Baby T!

Wednesday Baby T and I went to visit Dr. Chut again. She confirmed that everything continues to progress very nicely! She doesn't think that Baby T will make it all the way to his due date (which is still 11 days away). She said he had for sure "dropped" by the way I was measuring. So, we'll see what the next days bring! Daddy and I are ready whenever Baby T is ready. He continues to be pretty active in his cramped quarters and got the hiccups on my way home from the appt. He is such a sweet baby!

Here are a few pictures. I think they kinda show how much he's dropped. The last one was taken Monday night, so he may have dropped even more since then.

37 weeks 3 days
38 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment