Thursday, July 1, 2010

Little Music Lover

We have a little rock star in the making. Baby T loves music! Last night I was looking at Lisa's blog (super cute!), and she had posted a picture slideshow to Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies". As soon as the music started, Baby T started kicking! I hardly even had the volume up. I was even able to feel the kicks with my hand when I put it on my tummy. Travis tried see if he could feel, and then of course Baby T got really still. I should have started the music again!

I have read that by now, in the 18th week, babies can hear everything. So, I've been attempting to sing really loud whenever I'm in the car (by myself!). So far I've had the best luck with the 80's and 90's stations. I can't really sing along with too many of today's hits! And of course, as you all know, I think Baby T hears plenty of me talking throughout the day.

We also have a little nightowl on our hands...just like Mama and Daddy. Baby T usually doesn't wake up in the morning until about 9:00ish, then he/she is still kicking away at 9:00 and 10:00 at night. Travis and I will be just fine with this schedule!

We are looking forward to the weekend. Cody, Gina, Carson and Whitney are coming to visit! We are so excited to see the Barritt's. Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Both Isabella and Catherine loved to hear Anthony sing too. They would perk right up as soon as they heard his voice. I'm glad to hear that Baby T enjoyed our pictures! You can't go wrong with Beyonce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the blog!! I just can't wait to meet Baby T!!

    ReplyDelete