Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Daddy! Hello Baby!


Today is Travis' first Father's Day as a Daddy-to-be! Baby T and I got him a book called "Father's First Steps".

Our friends, Kent and Jackie, treated us to a concert downtown today called Beatlemania Now. It was at the Paramount and really good! I thought of Mom and Dad a lot of times since it was covering the entire 60's decade. (And, Keith, I thought of you and the Dallas Cowboys when they played the "Come Together" song!) Baby T loved the concert! He/she was moving ALL OVER! I had been feeling little things all this week but just wasn't positive if it was the baby or something else. Well...the music today really woke the baby up! Travis thought maybe he/she was practicing the drums in there. It was such an awesome feeling! I had to fight back tears during the concert! It is so wonderful to be able to feel my little baby in there. Daddy and I love you so much, Baby T! Thanks for saying hello to me today!

I've posted a new belly pic. As you can see, just as expected, Baby T has been on a big growth spurt! I have decided to use this pink shirt as my constant for belly pics. That way I can really compare the changes!

I have my next monthly doctor's appt on Thursday. As always, I'm looking forward to it.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, especially our Big Pa and Alan (we haven't heard what Alan wants to be called as a grandpa quite yet).

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Mindy! I remember the first time I felt Makenna move and how amazing it was! Hopefully we will get to see ya'll in July!

    ReplyDelete